If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Son Aquitted In Beating Mom

If you're just joining us, here's a quick recap on my dad.

Previously :
Now ;

Plus he finally has his appetite back. There will be a follow-up visit in a few weeks.

Yesterday, I played golf with my mom. After two holes, she decided we should play "match play" and, surprise, she was already up by a hole. Later, after I took the lead, she tried some mind games.
Mom: I don't think where white helps keep you cool. (I was wearing white.)

Mom: Do you see the water to the right?
Me: Yeah, I see it.
Mom: Ok, I just want to make sure because of your slice.

Then I crushed her! Not bad for someone who hasn't played in a year.

I'm soooooo looking forward to the asinine rules they have in place when I fly home tomorrow.

No comments: