If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, November 18, 2005

For the Birds

I was watching a movie last night. It was not good movie but it was bad for all the wrong reasons. This movie seemed to have so much potential. It was killing me to watch a good basic premise being butchered by mainly poor directing and poor writing. I am talking about A Murder of Crows.

This movie begs, no, pleads, no, implores, no, no, begs was right, I should have stuck with begs. What was my point? Oh, this movie needs to be re-made. It needs someone who knows how to write and direct. It needs a "plot massage" to fill some of the holes. It needs some TLC. It is not that far from being a really good movie. What a shame.

No comments: