If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Your fireFlly is Open

Been watching Firefly on DVD (just finished Disc 2). I almost hurt my self on these lines:

Saffron (naked in Mal's room): I do know my Bible, Sir. "On the night of their betrothal the wife shall open to the man as the furrow to the plow and he shall work in her, in and again, till she bring him to his full and rest him then upon the sweat of her breast."

Mal (in a daze): Oh. Good Bible.

Saffron: I'm not skilled, sir, nor a pleasure to look upon.

Mal: Saffron. You're pleasing. You're, uh... Hell, you're all kinds of pleasin' and, uh, it's--it's been a while--a long damn while--since anybody but me took ahold of my plow[...]

Then I fell off the couch, injuring my knee but my, uh, plow was undamaged.

3 comments:

Jenntos said...

Yessss. Another person ensnared in the cult of Firefly.

Anonymous said...

Imagine if Star Wars I-III were written by Joss Whedon and directed by Peter Jackson...

Gives me chills just think what could have been...

talljay said...

Do I hear a call for a Remake?