If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Killer Barns

I was driving around on some country roads this morning, looking for a disc golf course (I played 53 holes today on two different courses) when all of a sudden what appeared to be a barn was right in the middle of the road! For an instant I thought I'd made a wrong turn into someone's driveway but it turned out to be a covered bridge! And then there was another less than a mile away. Turns out these were Guth's Bridge and Wehr's Bridge and they are part of a tour of covered bridges in the Lehigh Valley. Apparently I need to get out more.

UPDATE: I don't know how I came up with 53. It should have been 45 holes total.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

or not - given that one of the more interesting things to do in Lehigh Valley is tour covered bridges.

mess

talljay said...

Oh, come on, mess. There's all kinds of interesting stuff to do around here, like, ummm...well... Man that's a kick in the nuts.

Anonymous said...

It could be worse. You could have lived in Reading for 2 years. Lehigh Valley may be boring, but it dosent hold a candel to Berks County.

mess

Anonymous said...

BTW,

We should get togther for some DG at some point.

mess

talljay said...

Well, if your travels bring you around, give a shout. And I'll do the same if I venture toward civilization.