If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Reason Not To Shake Hands With Politicians

I try to learn something new every day. Today I learned that in a public restroom, tapping your right foot is "a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct." I plan to inject my legs with Novocaine the next time I go to the bathroom.

I learned this lovely tidbit, thanks to Senator Craig of Goddammit-I'm-Not-Gay Idaho and his airport bathroom antics. Of course, despite pleading guilty, he denies any misconduct. He actually said

"I was trying to handle this matter myself quickly and expeditiously."
Tell me that's not a euphemism for "charming the one-eyed spitting cobra".

Feel free to read the rest of the article.

Update! Editorial cartoon on same subject.

No comments: