If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Let's Do A Bear Bong

Read this story about a guy found half-eaten in a bear cage. Go ahead, I'll wait.




Here's my theory on what happened: the took off his clothes and smeared some honey on his manhood hoping the bears might lick it (and him) off. Oops!

If you've got a better theory, I'd love to hear it. Leave it in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping somebody would blog this. My personal theory was that he was attempting to rape the bears, but I suppose your theory is actually more practical. I guess I just don't think very much about how to get dangerous animals to make me cum...

talljay said...

I don't think he thought very much about it either. That is the danger!