If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Post Is Temporarily Out Of Order

Apparently I was constiposted for a week. That's when you don't post anything for a while and then all kinds of crap gets posted in s short amount of time. If you are wonder who coined that phrase, it was me, just now. Consider yourself lucky to be in the shadow of the original constipostion.

I just learned of new service, numbr.com, which was created by the craigslist people. It allows you to create a temporary phone number, in any of a bunch of cities around the US, and forward the calls to your regular phone. The original purpose was to allow people to put a phone number in their craigslist ads without having to reveal their real numbers.

As soon as I figure out something useful to do with this, I'll let you know and then you can call me and tell me what a stupid idea it is.

No comments: