If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Cavity Search

One of the people I work with got pulled over on the loop road that goes around our building by our crack security team the other day. "For speeding?" you might think. Well, that would be pretty difficult as he was running at the time. The security truck literally pulled up next to him and told he should be out there. After a bit of hassling, my friend let slip that he worked here. The guard became nicer at this point but not much. After a bit more discussion the guard asked my friend's name (I believe it is going on his permanent record) and released him. He promptly waas nearly run over by same truck as he crossed the road.

I feel so safe working here.

And what about Trent Lott stating that the next nominee for the Supreme Court can be a "man, woman or minority"?

No comments: