If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

So Sad

Two stories caught my eye today. The first was a new poll that showed 79% "of Americans feel comfortable with a woman President of the United States". What I find a little sad is that 21% either are not comfortable or didn't answer. I wonder how many aren't comfortable with men as President?

The other story was about a polio outbreak in an Amish community (would you feel comfortable with an Amish President who had polio?). According to this article, at least some of these people are more fearful of of the polio vaccine than the risk of an infection. I'd say these poeple have been watching to much X-Files but I don't think they have TVs.

Breaking News: Turkeys!!!!

No comments: