If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, October 14, 2005

People Search For Ass

Interestlingly, many recent hits to my blog came from people searching for the word "ass". I wonder what would happen if I put the word "sex", "nude" or "naked" in my blog. I'll have try that some time.

My work e-mail has been the proud recipient of much spam recently. Fortunately, my company has a great spam filter in place. Instead of actually receiving the spam e-mail, my company replaces it with an e-mail with the Subject, Sender and Percentage Chance of it being Spam. Here's an example I received:

  • 88% shelled@niehaus.com YOU WANT SOME OUTRIGHT SEX - DON'T YOU?
  • 92% muscled@listyourhome.com Are you happy about your size and sexual performance?
I just thought it was funny that these were deemed to have a 12% and 8% chance of being legitimate business e-mails.

No comments: