If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Calling All Netflix'ers

I'd like to give a glowing review of the documentary, Aardvark'd, but I haven't seen it. (Although I read about it at News.com.) I'd like to see it but since it's not available on Netflix so it might as well not exist. That's where you come in, assuming you have a Netflix account (and, come on, who doesn't these days, right?) Even if you don't want to see it, if you could request it from Netflix I would certainly be grateful.

3 comments:

Jenntos said...

Jay - is it available on DVD? If it is, then I'll go ahead and request it. If it's not, they say in their own FAQ that they then do not bother.

talljay said...

Yep, DVD. Thanks!

Jenntos said...

It sounds interesting!