If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Kicked in the Head with an Iron Boot

Uncle Ralph came to visit me. He stopped by around 10:30 last night and woke me every hour until 5:30. I told him after the second time that I'd had enough of him and needed to sleep but he kept insisting that I worship his girlfriend, Porcelain. Finally around 6 I got back to sleep but it's a bright sunny day and I couldn't sleep past 9. I need to get some Gatorade or something but the thought of walking through a supermarket, ugh.

1 comment:

talljay said...

Well, I wasn't even able to get dressed. Off the top of my head I can't think of any nearby gas stations.