If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Early Post

I pretty much have three levels of sleeping at night.

  1. Sleep about 8 hours (11p-7a) maybe with a bathroom break thrown in.
  2. Sleep about 6 hours (11p-5a) and unable to get back to sleep.
  3. Catch 30-60 minutes sleep two or three times during the night.
Last night was a level 2. As I tried to get back to sleep I had that feeling like I had left the house and forgotten to turn off the oven or some such thing. (Of course, this was not the case.) Guess you might call that a micro-mini-panic attack, just enough to keep me awake. But all is not bad, there was no traffic at all this morning (not that what I drive through could be considered traffic at any time) and I got great parking spot (which I will be vacating extra early).

No comments: