If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Time Keeps On Slippin' Slippin' Slippin'

The hottest news story (and by "hot" I mean "dumb") is that some websites have appeared that let you send an e-mail in the future. I've sent the following to myself 20 years from now:

What the f**k where you thinking when you sent this?

Jay
And in other news we had our company (well, our group in the company) holiday "party" yesterday. I haven't seen anything so lame since that one-legged dog. Honestly, I think people would be happier with some pizza and beer.

2 comments:

Jenntos said...

hahahaha...i'm going to send myself something too!!! I might also send other people stuff pretending to be them...HAHAH!

talljay said...

You could send them to your co-workers that say something like "Just a reminder what an ass I was to Jenn back '05"