If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What To Do When You Can't Do Anything

I tried to work from home today but I have no energy. So I've been watching CNBC for most of the day (like yesterday). Apparently, they recently changed some of their format. For the most part, it is inconsequential. I do like that the ticker now has company names in addition to stock symbols. But with all good must come bad. They added the most annoying sound effects ever. If you've watched in the last few days you know what I'm talking about. When they show a graphic of current stock price, currency rate, etc. While the graphic is up, the sound is made every time a price changes which is generally non-stop. Bleep-glglglglglglg. Bleep-glglglglglg. How could anyone possibly think this was a good idea?

No comments: