If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, December 19, 2005

What Does Tom Cruise Think About Karma?

After disc golf yesterday, when I got home I realized I had lost my house key. Not a huge deal since I can get in through the garage but I went back and retraced my steps and the off chance I might find it. I did not but while looking I found another disc. Now I have two discs and they have specific purposes. The red one is used for throwing onto green grass and the green one is for, well, when I lose the red one. (For the record, I don't believe in Karma.)

I'm about 1/3 of the way through Dianetics. I'm not far enough where I feel comfortable insulting the people who follow it, yet. Stay tuned.

No comments: