If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

More Fore!

Played some more disc golf yesterday and today. Cold both days (in the 30's). Snow on the ground today (about 2-3 inches). Sometimes that was good as it made my red disc easy to spot. Sometimes it was bad, when my disc disappeared underneath it. First par today on a lucky throw of about 40 feet. Got another par a couple holes later. I probably cut 10 throws off yesterday's score.

I was hoping to try out the recipe called Paul's Paella (don't be fooled by the name, it bares only a passing resemblance to actual paella). It's not worth driving on slick roads to get the ingredients. Maybe next weekend.

No comments: