If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Stick A F%%k* In Me

I had all I can stands, I can't stands no more. I've been trying to read Dianetics which is, at least to some extent, the basis for Scientology. If I had to read one more time about how some bulls**t he writes has been proven "in every case" without showing one iota of evidence (unless you want to count repeating the same thing over and over) I'd scream.

Dianetics is "The Modern Science of Mental Health." People love that word "modern". Not like that old, crazy crap; here's some new crazy crap! Science without evidence is called religion, like Intelligent Design. Actually, if you just flip through the book you will find that it really is old crap. Some of the oldest crap in the world: the art of separating people from their money. There are solicitations for Dianetics Extension Courses, Dianetics on cassette, More Dianetics information with a free "Tone Scale Slide Chart" and a free, $30 value, Personal Achievement Profile with Computerized Analysis!

* - That's fork, btw.

No comments: