If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fun With Bananas

I picked up Dianetics last night and have read through a small portion of it. I'm trying a new, quick reading technique where I only look at every sixth word and rely on my peripheral vision to see the others nearby. Here's what I've gleaned about Dianetics:
Dianetics divides into four tones or types (0-3).

  • Type 0 is near death.
  • Type 1 you have your whole life. No cookies, cake or candy allowed unless the are clear.
  • Type 2 occurs later in life and is usually associated with weight gain.
  • Type 3 I didn't quite catch. I think it means you're both a type 1 and a type 2 (1+2=3) Dianetic.
I guess the second half of the book will explain how this relates to Scientology.

No comments: