If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Give Me An Asperger With Cheese

I visited a friend this weekend. His wife and 2-year-old daughter were out of town visiting family. We were on our way to see a movie (Firewall, meh) when my friend pointed out a place and said that they had taken their daughter there for a haircut, though he realizes she is only two and this doesn't matter much, they had given her a bowl cut and it was horrible. His beautiful little daughter. How could they do that? He added that now they have to take her to another place where the haircuts are more expensive. I sympathized as best I could with his predicament.

After the movie, he was showing me some pictures of his daughter. Then this dialogue transpired:
Me: So this was after the bowl haircut, huh?
Friend: Lemme see? Uhhh, no.
{cringe}

I'll put that right up there with the infamous "So, when are you due?" "I'm not pregnant."

2 comments:

Jenntos said...

Oh man, I hate when I do that. You're still friends, right? :-)

talljay said...

heh. yes.