If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Uh, What Sport Is This?

"He just wants to slide it in between those two."
"Yep. YEP!"
"Oooh, that's right on the button."
"HARRRRRRRRD!"
"Nooooo. Yep! Yep! Noooo. Yep!"
"Oh, ya, that's right where she wanted it."
"HARRRRRRRD!"
"Now, he'll want to take that out."
"Nooooooo."
"Yep. Yep."
"Noooooo."
"HAAARRRRRRD!"
"Oh, that was a beaut."
"Nooooooo."

Edit: I realise that if don't actually put the word "curling" in this post than only my three regular readers will ever see, and that makes me a sad panda.

And, for those who have seen Me and You and Everyone We Know, I give you ))<>((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what I'm watching right now, as a matter of fact...

Actually, I really enjoy it. I think I'm going to look into the local clubs and try it. (Yes, club_s_ - There are several choices here)

Z

talljay said...

Pr0n? ;)

My friend pointed out that, as opposed to bowling, you can just set your beer on the sheet to keep it cold.