If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Give Me libTP Or Give Me Death

Way back I posted this story about toilet paper usage (actually I think I originally posted it on my other blog and moved it over). I was reminded of this today when I saw this story about roommates having a "difference of opinion" over toilet paper.

Crow told investigators that the men were fighting about the toilet paper over the weekend when Matthews pulled out a rifle. Crow said he then began beating Matthews with the sledgehammer and claw hammer, according to an affidavit.
I love that last bit about "sledgehammer and claw hammer". That's gonna make it difficult to plead self defense.

No comments: