If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, February 13, 2006

What's The Airdea

Could someone please explain to me how removing a laptop from its case makes air travel safer in any way?

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Removing your laptop from its case is annoying. Some people will be so annoyed that they will refuse to fly. Clearly, these people have a short fuse and would be dangerous to have on a plane. For example, take this likely scenario:

Passenger: May I have some peanuts?
Flight Attendant: We're out of peanuts. How about some pretzels?
Passenger: OUT OF PEANUTS!!!! ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS F**KING FLIGHT? I"LL KILL YOU!!!

No comments: