If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I Don't See Any Monkey

I realize that the people involved in Customer Service aren't always the highest wattage bulbs in the pack but sometimes it seems like they don't even read what you've written (due to lack of light?).

I received an incorrect movie from Netflix (disc and sleeve). (For those keeping track, let's say I asked for Movie A but received Movie B.) I reported it mislabeled and sent it back in the same envelope as another movie (Movie C and I actually do this quite a bit) . Netflix received Movie C but didn't remove Movie A from my "At Home" list, it just continued to say "Reported as mislabeled". So, I sent them an e-mail saying almost exactly the above and the response I got was:

Our records indicate our warehouse has not received this disc. I have marked
the DVD as "Lost". Once our warehouse receives the title, it will be removed from
the "Lost" status and you will automatically receive an email confirming the
return.
Of course you haven't received it. You'll never receive it. I never received. That is what I reported. What happened to Movie B? What in Sam Hill is going on? Who is Sam Hill anyway? Is there a movie about him? If so, please add it to my queue!

This is a pretty minor thing but I was jonesing to post something.

No comments: