If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, February 03, 2006

We Can Name The New Planet After It

If you want to go to Mianus you'll have to use Yahoo Maps. You can't find Mianus with a map from Google.

If you're in Mianus, you won't find much to eat there. I couldn't find any restaurants in Mianus. There is a large body of water in Mianus but I wouldn't drink from it.

I haven't heard anything new coming out of Mianus in a while. Sometimes I wonder if Mianus is even still around. If anybody happens to be in Mianus, please take pictures. Also, let me know what the temperature is in Mianus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may need a high fiber cereal.

talljay said...

heh