If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Water Is The New Oil

I don't know how many of my readers drink water but if you do here's some amazing "zero calorie" water. That's right, this water has NO CALORIES and it's only $40/case! (Actually it appears to be on sale for only $30/case, stock up!) Not only that but listen to this:

The water is put through a flash pasteurization process removing even the tiniest amounts of trace particles.[!]

[...]Jana Skinny Water offers unsurpassed purity[...]

In a patent-pending process, researchers combined the natural artesian water with Super CitriMax[...] [ed: the patent, I assume, is on how to add ingredients without affecting purity]

New studies also show that the clinical strength dose of Super CitriMax which is in Jana Skinny Water, actually increases fat oxidation, or "burning," as well as brain serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter involved in mood, sleep and appetite control, which may help address many of the emotional issues overweight people face, including binge-eating and depression.
I'm heading straight to McDonald's to SuperSize something and pack some weight on me so I can try this stuff out.

No comments: