If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Clay Achin'

I have a terrible flaw that causes me to consistently overestimate people's intelligence. A year ago I would have told you there wasn't anybody who could be chosen to run against Sen. Rick Santorum (link may not be work safe) that I wouldn't vote for. What was I thinking?

Enter State Treasurer Bob Crazy. It's people like this that are the reason that people like me can't stand politics. It's like that Play-Doh machine I wish I had when I was a kid. Insert formless clay/political wanna-be. Set the shape to circle/square/star/Democrat/Republican/lunatic. Give a little push and *bloop* out comes what looks like a piece of sh*t but with the right handler can be the next President of the United States.

So, I plan to go to the polls and make my choice between two write-in options:

  1. Myself
  2. You All Suck
It's a tight race right now.

No comments: