If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Got Bit By A Snake!*

Well, I was going to post about how the image of the Virgin Mary can be seen on a scar I've had almost since birth but something more important came up.

I almost followed Alton Brown's recipe for Banana Ice Cream (highly recommended if you like bananas). The only change was replacing vanilla extract for vanilla bean. Well, that and I also thawed the bananas overnight in the fridge. Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly, I think. Quite delicious. Anyway, I ended up with about a cup extra of mix. I think it was because my bananas were so big. I think they were Mr. Big Banana brand. There were no Virgin Mary images on them.

And, my third and last "bananas" topic: how is this "Breaking News"?! (click the pic if you can't read it)
* - I understand that quite often people don't get the joke/point of my titles. This is complicated by the fact that sometimes there is no joke/point. Sometimes it's an inside joke that maybe only one reader will find funny. Sometimes, only I could find them funny (I crack myself up). Anyway, this title is a quote from an old Woody Allen movie. Try to guess the title before clicking the link.

No comments: