If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Little Miss Muffet

I just finished reading Aztec by Gary Jennings. It is quite a shockfest and not for the faint of heart.

Despite all the gore and unimaginable things that go on in the book it was this line that almost caused me to lose my dinner (that's a warning, BTW):

Any woman would delight in having such a massive tepuli [I'll let you guess what that is] at her service...were it not so rancid with a lifetime's accumulation of curds that a woman might vomit at sight or scent of it.
I doubt that that would be considered the most memorable part by many people (that's another warning). I threw out the cottage cheese I had in the refrigerator.

Highly recommended (and that's my last warning).

No comments: