If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

He Could Have Just Said "Loyzem gayne!"**

There are many kinds of Jews: Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Messianic (Jews for Jesus), secular or, like me, secular humorist*.

With things pretty tight around here at work, travel approval for my upcoming trip to Germany had to go quite high in the organization. There was much time spent discussing the merits of the trip, whether we could do the same thing via email or NetMeeting, etc. Finally, I got this email (keep in mind this is for the Jewish guy's trip to Germany)

Travel approved by SS.
Interestingly, they only approved my outbound travel.


* - secular humorist Jew - Someone who is only Jewish for the jokes.

** - loyzem gayne

No comments: