If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tip #2: Bring Paper Towels

I ran today, nearly 9 miles. The weather was very nice, maybe a bit cold (41 degrees F when I started). The place I run is also a bridle path. I didn't see any horses today but clearly I had just missed them, and that brings me to my

Running Tip of the Day

When running on a cold day, there are many tricks to getting/staying warm: wearing a hat, wearing dark clothes, running in the sun vs. the shade. I don't think these will come as a surprise to anyone.

Jay's Tip #1 - If you happen to be running on a bridle path, the second grossest way to obtain some temporary warmth is to run near freshly deposited horse manure.

The grossest way, I assure you, is to trip while trying to use Jay's Tip #1.

No comments: