If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dummkopf?

True story, though I cannot reveal names or places.

A person I know very well (Person A) received an email from someone (Person B). Also copied on this email was Person A's manager (PHB). PHB considered the information useful to their entire department.

What happened next?

  1. PHB forwarded the email to their entire department.
  2. PHB rewrote the email before forwarding it in order to take credit for the idea.
  3. PHB sent an email to Person B asking them to forward the email to PHB's department.
Which boss do you have?

If I had to come up with one word to describe each of these bosses, I think I'd go with "reasonable" or maybe "rare" for #1. "Assh*le" or "weasel" goes with #2. I'm drawing a blank on a single word for #3.

The answer, by the way, is #3.

No comments: