If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Feel For Uwe

One of the chocolate treats I brought back from Germany was a tin of Scho-Ka-Kola. This is dark chocolate, coffee and cola. I believe it was used during WWII to keep German soldiers alert (it contains .2% caffeine).

On their website (translated), it talks about how hysterical girls will faint at the sight of you and movie producers will offer you roles...or something along those lines.

From the untranslated page, I suggest you click on "Rekord anschauen und bewerten" as the video that comes up is quite hilarious (mute first if at work).


Explanation of Post Title if you need one: Although Uwe(a common German name) is pronounced oo-vah, it is a play on words of "I Feel For You" which is the name of Chaka Khan's most famous song (highlight to read)

No comments: